Carefully Read these Terms Of Service
Thank you for shopping with us! If you visit or shop within this website, YOU ACCEPT THESE CONDITIONS. Please read them carefully.
LEGALITY - please read
1. It is your responsibility to know the legality of the items you are ordering. Some items in this online store may be restricted to adults only, or may be restricted in the area where you live. These items include ammunition, firearms, and some magazines. You can only place an order if you agree to and accept the following:
2. To receive any ammunition shipped from our main warehouse someone over 21 years old or over needs to be present to sign for the package when it is delivered. Ammo from our alternate warehouse may or may not require a signature. Adults between 18-20 cannot order handgun ammo, but can order rifle or shotgun ammunition only with the understanding that someone else over 21 would need to personally receive and sign for it. Your date of birth must be entered when purchasing. Orders for restricted items from persons under 18 will be canceled.
3. You are not prohibited from purchasing or owning these products by any local, state, or federal laws regarding your criminal background, drug use, domestic violence protective orders, or other prohibitions, and you are over 18 for longun purchases, and over 21 for handgun purchases. Firearms are only sent to license FFL dealers and you must have permission before ordering (or we can ship to C&R if applicable), and federal background checks are required when transferred. We do not ship outside the USA and our items are not for export.
4. You understand some of these items can be dangerous when mis-used and you accept full responsibility and liability for the safe use and storage of these items. All used firearms must be certified safe by a licensed gunsmith before using or firing.
5. Ammunition contains lead. Exposure to lead may result in health problems. Discharging firearms in poorly ventilated areas, and cleaning of firearms may result in exposure to lead. Use sufficient ventilation when firing and wash your hands after handling.
(There are sometimes backorders or cancellations even if not mentioned. Often orders cannot be changed once placed, so be sure of your order before submitting! All orders are subject to approval by our verification process before shipping, and are not considered complete without all necessary documentation. The firearms and items on your order are NOT reserved or held for you unless all documentation such as FFL is on file, the items may still sell out before your order is complete. You will be notified if any additional information is required to complete your order.)
1. If your order ships UPS, a tracking number should be emailed to the recipient within a day of the shipment going out, unless you order a firearm, then the FFL dealer will often get the tracking number email. No special requests for specific delivery times are accepted. UPS will make 3 attempts to deliver if they miss you. You will not be able to re-route packages to different locations than the shipping address.
2. We ship to USA only. Our items are not to be exported. The shipping quote provided is for UPS and is as close a calculation as we can make. Minimum charge is $9.95. If for some reason the actual shipping is more than the posted amount we will contact you. If you are in Alaska or Hawaii, Puerto Rico, Virgin Islands, Guam, we will not ship ammo at this time due to Hazmat restrictions.
3. Many items are listed as shipping from an alternate warehouse. These items are not available in our Prescott showroom. Items on your order may ship from different locations and arrive in separate packages with separate invoices. These may or may not require a signature.
4. Firearms ONLY ship to an FFL holder. If you do not have an FFL (Federal Firearms License) then you must find one in your area to do the transfer for you, and you must get their permission first then enter their address as the shipping address on your order. (C&R licenses can be mailed, or are also accepted via email or fax if a copy of the driver's license is included with matching name.)
5. Orders that are picked up in our store will have the shipping amount removed from the total at the time of pickup. The credit card will be charged and the items will be set aside (if they are in stock) for pick up. If you cancel and do not pick them up, a restocking fee will be charged. Tax is added on all pickup orders.
6. Due to FedEx and UPS requirements, handguns ship separately from ammunition via 2 day delivery, with shipping quoted by the website at checkout. Overnight delivery is available for an added fee, but you must call.
7. Shipping on orders over 2000lbs is NOT calculated correctly on the website.
8. If you do not want UPS shipping, please call to place your order for FedEx or USPS Mail options. Not all items have alternate shipping methods available.
9. All orders valued over $500.00 will require a signature by UPS or Fedex, even if they are not controlled goods like ammunition or firearms. Ammunition and firearms require a signature regardless of price.
10. If you are in Arizona Sales tax WILL BE added to your order in the amount of 9.35% unless you have an exemption for resale.
1. When your order is placed the status will say Received, after we download it the status will change to Processing, and once it ships the status will change to Shipped.
2. ALL PRICES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE. Please call to confirm current pricing and availability. We are not responsible for typographical errors or any wacky digital weirdness which may occur. Not all items are as pictured. Importation prices fluctuate frequently causing prices to sometimes rapidly change. All prices subject to change for any reason at any time.
3. Orders cannot be added to, canceled, or changed once placed. Please be sure of your order before you submit it. All cancellations are subject to a restocking fee if they can be done. Special Orders are also subject to a 15% restocking fee if canceled or returned. Orders placed by phone will not show on your website order history, phone orders are on a separate system.
4. Pictures on our website are representative and are not usually of the exact product you will receive, so there may be slight differences in color, design, markings, etc. Accessories or extra items such as pouches, cleaning rods or kits, slings, etc, not explicitly mentioned in the firearm description (even if they are pictured) are not guaranteed to be included with the gun. Surplus weapons often vary from gun to gun in which accessories are included.
5. Your billing address entered here MUST match exactly your billing address for the credit card you are using. If it does not your order will be delayed or canceled. We reserve the right to require any order to ship to the confirmed billing address only at our discretion.
6. For certain items we offer a hand select option to find a better gun, or to find a special mark or date if available. If the select option is not available for an item it means all the guns are more or less the same without standouts. If you request us to find a nicer gun, a fee is attached to that and you will be notified by email about it after the order.
California - no tracer or incendiary ammo.
Massachusetts, Los Angeles, Chicago, New York City - ammo only to 01, 02, 07, or 08 FFLs.
Wash. DC - no ammo deliveries.
Illinois - FOID card must be on file for ammo deliveries.
2. HI-CAP MAGAZINES:
California, Chicago, Maryland, Connecticut, and Wash. DC - no mags over 10rd capacity.
Massachusetts - no mags over 10rd capacity, unless a Class A High Cap permit or 01 FFL is on file.
Hawaii - no handgun mags over 10rd capacity
Colorado - no mags over, or readily convertible to over, 15rd capacity. No shotguns mag tubes or shotguns with mag tubes, over, or readily convertible to over, 8rd capacity. Effective July 1, 2013.
New Jersey - no mags over 15rd capacity.
New York - no mags over 10rds.
PAY ATTENTION: Firearms with hi cap mags being sent to the above locations will be sent with NO mags at the same price.
3. FIREARMS RESTRICTIONS:
California - Handguns must be approved by CA DOJ (except C&Rs). No assault rifles.
Massachusetts - Handguns made after 1997 must be approved by MA DOJ, and C&R handguns are sent to FFL dealers only. No assault rifles.
Maryland - Handguns made after 1984 must be approved by MD DOJ. Fired case required with new handguns. No assault rifles. No assault pistols. No folding pistol grip shotguns.
New York - Fired case required with new handguns. C&R handguns are sent to FFL dealers only. No assault rifles. No assault pistols, or pistol version of rifles.
New Jersey - C&R handguns are sent to FFL dealers only.
Illinois - FOID card for the customer, dealer, or C&R holder must be on file.
Wash DC - no firearms.
1. We offer a 30 day inspection period. After 30 days all sales are final. Be sure to fully inspect and check your order within 30 days, if you find something wrong after 30 days, we can no longer accept your return.
2. Your must call for a return authorization number before returning merchandise.
3. All goods must be returned in the same condition they left J&G Sales in. You are responsible for all shipping costs unless we send an incorrect or broken item. Restocking fee may apply.
4. Some items have a manufacturers warranty and must be returned to them directly.
PLEASE ALSO READ THE FOLLOWING
1. Please review our Privacy Notice, Detailed Shipping & Returns Page, and the FAQ page to understand our practices.
2. When you visit J&G Sales or send e-mails to us, you are communicating with us electronically. You consent to receive communication replies from us electronically. We will communicate with you by e-mail or by posting notices on this site. You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
3. All content included on this site, such as text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, digital downloads, data compilations, and software, is the property of J&G Sales or its content suppliers and protected by United States and international copyright laws.
WARNING: ALL FIREARMS AND AMMUNITION BUYERS SHOULD RECEIVE PROPER INSTRUCTION AND TRAINING IN THE CORRECT USE OF THESE PRODUCTS BEFORE USING THEM.